- gonna poke into the TL to say that today's Google doodle based on Selena choked me up in a matter of 90 seconds youtube.com/watch?time_con… 14 hours ago
- but I don’t wanna look for someone else who’ll wish Ronald Reagan’s dumb dead corpse a happy birthday every year ☹️ twitter.com/JoeMande/statu… 18 hours ago
- it’s about fuckin time https://t.co/EfT1HYw192 20 hours ago
- RT @shereeny: worst thing about evoking family to convince men of women's personhood is that plenty of men assault their daughters, nieces,… 21 hours ago
- RT @AfricaByMowto: OH MY GOD https://t.co/V6aU3HKjMC 1 day ago
This be Joe Garcia's blog.
October 7, 2010Posted by on
So I guess the 8 people in Professor Levy’s journalism class today have a blog now (or a new one, if they already had one).
I’m already really familiar with WordPress, because I write features for PlayStation University, which uses WP for it’s front page. I write there much more often than I’ll ever write here, so check I’ll link to my stories when I post them. If you’re so inclined, here’s a link to an archive of all my features — 31 of them since March, to be exact. I mostly write fun and goofy list features (all about video games, obviously), but there’s some in-depth stuff in there, too.
For now, I guess I’ll work on making this blog look less drab. Hopefully I’ll be able to post things semi-regularly over the course of the semester. I’m also on Twitter (see the widget over there?), if you just can’t get enough of me.