- RT @BronzeHammer: you gotta watch the apology video of the game streamer who cheated on his wife. this man said..."i apologize to slickdadd… 4 hours ago
- RT @tinycartridge: top 5 AIM strats: sign off & back in to make a crush notice u get d/c'd while trying to flirt cuz mom picked up phone ma… 4 hours ago
- someone very helpfully left a warm jug of “”“”“orange juice”“”“” outside this Wendy’s https://t.co/xgcLYBVNQ1 7 hours ago
- RT @daveexmachina: the scene where Chewbacca unzips his fur and Han Solo steps out and tells Kylo Ren "you fell for the old switcharoo kid" 7 hours ago
- actually I’ve got a question: what’s the fuckin matter with you twitter.com/Jason/status/9… 7 hours ago
This be Joe Garcia's blog.
October 7, 2010Posted by on
So I guess the 8 people in Professor Levy’s journalism class today have a blog now (or a new one, if they already had one).
I’m already really familiar with WordPress, because I write features for PlayStation University, which uses WP for it’s front page. I write there much more often than I’ll ever write here, so check I’ll link to my stories when I post them. If you’re so inclined, here’s a link to an archive of all my features — 31 of them since March, to be exact. I mostly write fun and goofy list features (all about video games, obviously), but there’s some in-depth stuff in there, too.
For now, I guess I’ll work on making this blog look less drab. Hopefully I’ll be able to post things semi-regularly over the course of the semester. I’m also on Twitter (see the widget over there?), if you just can’t get enough of me.