- no Final Fantasy game has ever spoken to me like #FFXV has #PS4share https://t.co/69qvvgQjrd 4 hours ago
- love too buy extension cables twitter.com/jasonschreier/… 6 hours ago
- preordered the EU version because 1) I own two actual US SNES units and 2) I've always been a little jealous of how… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 7 hours ago
- hell yeah 😎 twitter.com/thefirmup/stat… 9 hours ago
- oh no twitter.com/NintendoAmeric… 9 hours ago
This be Joe Garcia's blog.
December 15, 2012Posted by on
Guns are killing machines.
Their express purpose is to inflict harm on a living thing. They didn’t choose to be used for that, but that’s what they’re for. Gun manufacturers constantly work on making them more accurate and more efficient. Not so Jimothy can hit a target 100 yards away at the firing range, but so that you waste fewer bullets when trying to kill something.
Guns are for cowards.
They’re the easy way out. That’s why criminals use guns. They easily intimidate, they’re easy to use, and they’re alarmingly easy to obtain. When the reaction is “I need a gun to protect myself,” it’s because you’re afraid. You’ve reacted in cowardice against cowards.
Are cops and soldiers cowards? No, since I presume that obtaining a firearm wasn’t their sole purpose for doing so. There are easier ways to get a gun.